The Industrial Development Authority of Neshoba County
The Industrial Development Authority of Neshoba County focuses on bringing more business and adding jobs to our community. The Industrial Development Authority of Neshoba County was created by and act of The Mississippi Legislature 1983 Regular Session with changes in 2003 & 2004.
The Authority recruits businesses to locate in Neshoba County and it establishes relationships with existing companies to encourage and assist them in expanding. As a result of these activities, the Authority is able to enhance the business climate, increase employment opportunities and ultimately enhance the quality of life for the citizens of Neshoba County.
Our mission is to enrich the business climate, quality of life, and employment opportunities for all the citizens of Neshoba County through the development, management, and implementation of programs resulting in the location, retention, and generation of quality business and industry.
- Member District One - Robert Lovern
- Member District Two - Duane Stokes
- Member District Three -Stanley Salter
- Member District Four - William "Bud" Dees
- Member District Five - Mattie Hudson
- Member At Large -James A. Young, Mayor City of Philadelphia
- Member At Large - Obbie Riley, President Board of Supervisors
David Vowell, President Community Development Partnership