The Neshoba County Election Commission is made up of 5 commissioners representing each of the 5 supervisors' districts. The job of each commissioner is to uphold the election law and see that the elections (general, special and run-off) are conducted in an honest and fair manner. It is our duty to prepare the ballots, man the polling locations, certify the election and purge the voter rolls. Primary elections are overseen by the respective county party and the Neshoba County Election Commissioners are not involved with these elections.
401 Beacon Street, Suite 102
Philadelphia, MS 39350
Toll Free Number 866-882-1714
You can help the Neshoba County Election Commissioners keep the voter rolls updated by notifying us if you move or if a family member had passed away.
* To leave a message call: 601-656-5923 (Election Commissioner's office)
* Toll Free Number 866-882-1714
A great way to get involved, or just to understand the election process, is to sign up to become a poll worker.
If you are interested in becoming a poll worker on election days contact your election commissioner or leave a message at the election commissioner's office. We are always looking for poll workers.
* Voters must register at least 30 days prior to the election.
* Absentee ballots should be available 45 days prior to the election.
Poll worker Information
* Contact the Election Commissioners for the date and time of the next poll worker training class.
* Interested candidates may contact the Circuit Clerk's office for information.