1. Advertisement for Request for Proposals for Mission Critical Next Generation Emergency Communications Center Command and Control System & Lease Purchase Financing Proposals for same and new turnkey precinct scanner system for Neshoba County voting precincts. Proposals and lease purchase financing proposals returnable on Monday, January 14, 2019 at 10:00 AM. Neshoba County's secure electronic bidding site can be found here.
2. Advertisement for Turnkey Election System including Precinct Scanners, Ballot-Marking Devices, Accessories, Software, Testing, Rental Services and Training. Proposals are returnable on Monday, February 4, 2019 at 10:00 AM. Neshoba County's secure electronic bidding site can be found here.
3. Advertisement for Emergency Road and Bridge Repair Fund Project No. ERBR-STP/BR-0050(35)BO - Construction of 0.180 Miles of Box Bridge and Paved Roadway Approaches on County Road 628 in Neshoba County, Mississippi. Sealed or Electronic bids will be received by the Board until 1:30 PM on Monday, June 3, 2019 and electronic bids will be received via QuestCDN. The QuestCDN project number is 6289124 on their website at www.questcdn.com.
4. Advertisement for Supplies and Service Contracts for a one (1) year period from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020 (Term Bids). Reverse auction occurring from 8:00 AM the 18th day of June 2019 through 12:00 PM on the 20th day of June 2019. Neshoba County's secure electronic bidding site can be found here.
5. Advertisement for Construction of Striping of 13.445 Miles of County Road 505 in Neshoba County being known as State Aid Project No. SAP-50(7)M. Sealed or electronic bids will be received by the Board until 1:30 PM on Monday, October 21, 2019 and electronic bids will be received via QuestCDN. The QuestCDN Project Number is 6518944 on their website at www.questcdn.com.